One-on-One Coaching SessionsWhether you are chasing a racing championship or just looking to realize your full potential, Karting Coach will be your personal driving coach, teaching you the skills and techniques needed to reach your individual goals.
- 3 Hour Test-&-Tune Coaching Session - $150.00
- Full-Day Coaching Session - $225.00
For any questions or to schedule a day of coaching, contact Mike Weatherman @ 720-273-7586 or email@example.com
Other ServicesEquipment Purchases - $125.00
Ready to purchase a kart of your own? We can help! New or Used, we can locate the right equipment to meet your needs. Karting Coach will spend time with you discussing various options to find the right fit for you, locate available potential karts, assist you with a basic inspection, etc.
Full Kart Preparation/Reconditioning
Whether you are purchasing a used kart and want to make sure it is in proper working order, purchasing a new kart and need it assembled, or just want to have your existing kart gone-through before the next racing season, Karting Coach can help make sure it is in optimal race condition.
Used/Previously ran equipment Reconditioning - $250.00
- Complete tear-down to bare frame
- Clean and inspect all components
- Advise on needed repairs
- Perform repairs as requested (additional charges may apply)
- Re-assemble kart
- Safety Wire as needed
- Replace Fuel Lines
- Replace Fuel Filter
- Re-Align front end
New Equipment Assembly - $350.00
- Complete Kart Assembly
- Drill & Install side pod bars
- Drill & Install bodywork/number panels
- Drill & Safety Wire all required bolts
- Align front end
- Install Data System (if applicable)
- Charge Battery (if applicable)
- Bleed Brake System
- Route and secure wires, fuel lines, etc, as needed
Kart Repairs & Maintenance - $50.00/hour
Karting Coach can also repair or perform needed maintenance on your kart. Please contact us with your specific needs.